Job role : Project Lead (Consumer Durables)
Location : Mumbai
Industry : Renowned Consulting Group
- 3 - 4 years of post MBA experience - (preferably 2007 – 2008 batch)
- Previous experience should be in:
- any reputed consulting firm (preferred)
- in a reputed appliances / durables company (MNC preferred) with experience in
- Product management
- After sales services
- Should have led a team of at least 3 professionals
- Product / Brand management
- channel management (should have had some exposure directly interacted with retailers/dealers, distributors, wholesalers, etc)
- Marketing focus
- Capabilities in development of customers, offerings, products & markets
- Additional 1 - 2 years of pre MBA experience would be an added advantage.
As a Project Leader, the incumbent would be required to:
- Work on projects with our client as consulting partners in strategy projects.
- Be responsible for managing conceptualization on projects, effective delivery, client satisfaction and maintaining quality standards.
- Effectively deliver on business development goals
- Contribute in increasing the knowledge value of the organization by participating in creating original pieces of research, industry insights and thought notes.
- Work across verticals & across geographies.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Should have confidence and willingness to excel in his / her work
- Should be self motivated and a self starter
- Should be ambitious and have a fire to achieve stretch goals
- Should have proven excellence in performance
- Should have a desire to grow rapidly as an industry leader
- Should be willing to travel extensively
- Should have a clear & structured thought process and should be forthright
- The candidate would be required to work across geographies -
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
Professionals can email your resume to email@example.com
Shail Rubina Dass,
Roland & Associates -Leaders in Social Media Recruitment -
Oxford house , off Airport Road, Bangalore