There is urgent opening in leading Big8 Consulting Firm.
Experience: 7+ Yrs
Should have experience in consulting Power Generation, Metals and Mining, Oil and Gas Sector.
Tier1 Institute Candidate Preferred.
Should have Experience in Infrastructure or Construction not in operation.
Work with the concerned SE’s and SM’s to help sell and delivery Capital Projects work across the industries within Resources OG (Order of priority – Power Generation, Metals and Mining, Oil and Gas)
Engagement Management: Lead or support project teams in delivery of projects including aspects like – managing project risks, project planning, project delivery, client buy-in etc. Business Development: Lead / be a part of pursuit teams for scoping the opportunity, shaping the proposal. Develop / maintain relationships with key client personnel.
Domain Development: Understands Client’s offerings in the Projects space and assist in tailoring them to client requirements in India. Assist in developing point-of-view, research or white papers, and support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
People Development: Support the people development initiatives to enable growth. Perform role of counselor and coach to team members, participate in recruitment and other activities.
Competencies and Characteristics
- Must be comfortable working with client teams and interacting closely with middle / senior management executives in a range of environments
- Should demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
- The individual should have a deep understanding of the overall value chain involved in a typical Capital projects across the Resources industries
- The individual should have successful track record of delivering results in projects environment at companies within Resources OG (either as a part of consulting or industry experience), preferably in India and in the private sector
- The individual should be self-driven and have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- A minimum of 7-14 years of overall experience (Industry + consulting)
- Preference for candidates who have consulting background in addition to industry experience. Consulting experience should ideally include a mix of sales and delivery roles
- Understanding and appreciation of the challenges faced in planning and executing large complex capital projects
- Good understanding and work experience in the Capital projects space including but not limited to
- Experience in design and running of project management office (PMO) for large complex capital projects
- Detailed understanding of project monitoring and reporting activities
- Familiarity with tools for schedule mgmt (e.g. Primavera), document mgmt (e.g. documentum), cost management (e.g. typical erp applications) etc.
- Conversant with contracting strategies (EPC, EPCM etc.)
- Exposure to leading practices like Value Engineering, Project risk management etc.
- Understanding of IT in projects
Intersted Candidate can share there profile at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please share your profile with following details otherwise profile would not be entertained.
Date Of Birth