Looking for HRT Managers for a top notch Management Consulting.
Job Location : Gurgaon, Mumbai.
Please find below the Job Description:
HRT & TM Manager need to have the following experience -
- The Incumbent will lead the offering and solutioning projects in the areas of HRT &TM.
- Manage the delivery of HRT & TM engagements at client site and in day to day interactions.
- Manage project team under a distributed delivery model, coach the project team, Monitor and control the project budget, resource management and highlight risks to the Program Manager.
- The incumbent must have very good exposure in organization development, change management, HR Transitions, M&A, HR Process Transformation, HR Process Transformation, Change Management, Talent management.
Work Experience –
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
- HR Transition, HR Transformation
- Knowledge and application of Process Design Methodology
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
Requirement - Candidates should have 10+ years work experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
General Skills -
- Project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
Note: Tier 1 pass outs required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant - Recruitments
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301