Position- Healthcare Consultant
Yr of Exp: 2 – 7 years
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon
Note: Needed H1B Visa for UK/US/Australia/Singapore COMPULSARILY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Growing the industry group:
The individual will play a key role in growing this industry group. This will involve:
- Evangelizing/ educating internal stakeholders across geographies on India Management Consulting capabilities in this area and ensuring that team resources are deployed on global projects
- Working with global counterparts to gain sponsorship for growing the industry group headcount in India Management Consulting
- Building capabilities of the industry group in keeping with the direction agreed with the global lead
- Ensuring quality of domain development and engagement support work delivered by the industry group
- People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Essential Skills required:
- Between 2 - 7 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Must have H1B Visa Compulsarily for either of the locations- UK / US / Australia / Singapore.
- Experience in a consulting firm, with extensive experience in Health industry projects in which the primary stakeholders were “C” level executive clients.
- Exposure to one or more of the following is necessary: Sales & Marketing, Cutting Edge Health Care Issues, Shared Services, Call Centers and M&A
- Experience working with clients in the Health sector is highly preferred.
If this role interests you then kindly revert back to this mail with your updated profile and below details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation to Bangalore: