We are looking for Health & Public Service Consultant for a top notch consulting client.
About Client: It is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 223,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, It collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010.
- 5 years of experience in Health Industry, with skill sets in at-least two of the below capabilities;
- Payers, Health Insurance, Health Information Technology, Core Administration, Health Corporate Functions, Health Mgmt and cutting edge Health Care Issues, M&A, Shared services, Health Sales and Marketing, Health Revenue Cycle and Product & Pricing;
- Work with key Health Insurance clients, major customers and associates/ channel partners to manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges;
- Work with client to help them raise their business performance to a new heights by applying your industry knowledge, and innovation;
- Involve with client in product planning exercise and user groups sessions with clients and senior management. They would assist solution group with a development strategy and provide inputs to the product planning and estimation. He would define business requirements and provide effective solutions to those requirements.
- Work on strategies in medical benefits that provide members with increased financial responsibility, incentives, and personalization around their health and well being (e.g., HDHP);
- Work competently with primary focus on North American geography, or with close supervision, across geographies;
- Determine and adjust rates, and help set up pricing strategy for potential new groups- formulate appropriate action plan for rate relief requests on new business; and
- Facilitate collaboration between payers and providers by introducing right mix of product to price ratio.
- Knowledge of medical conditions and terminology including drug classifications and pricing information;
- People Management skills—supervision of Accenture Analysts;
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues;
- Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner. Excellent Communication Skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- In depth understanding of analytical tools, methods especially in Payer functional domain within Health Insurance space;
- Team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management in a distributed consulting environment;
- Extensive experience in a progressive Health insurance consulting environment;
- US Citizenship Preferred: Exposure to different international players is an advantage;
Location : Gurgaon / Chennai.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org