Energy and Utilities – Consulting:
Level: Senior Manager / Associate Director
- Devise approach to solving complex problems.
- Manage conflicting stakeholder expectations.
- Manage project scope
- Refocus efforts as issues/problems dynamically change in client environment
- Design and conduct client workshops
- Identify the appropriate approach, tools and methodologies to perform analysis and draw conclusions
- Full leadership for managing delegated end-to-end creation of project deliverables
- Help team to develop new insights from the analysis
- Prioritize the recommendations based on ease of implementation and impact
- Provide ongoing updates to the client on engagement status
- Solicit feedback on interim deliverables
- Manage project escalations
- Manage engagement financials - revenue and profitability
- Identify potential opportunities and develop industry specific CBC Offerings
- Provide subject matter expertise on a specific area within the domain/technology/service
- Identify potential areas for white paper development
- Author articles/whitepapers that demonstrate thought leadership
- Lead knowledge asset development from a domain/technology/service perspective
- Act as a mentor to B school interns.
- Support lateral recruitment - initial screening/interviews
- For existing clients: Direct the team to identify potential opportunities
- Define qualifying criteria
- Exhibit high level of skills in data aggregation and analysis leading to development of Cognizant value proposition in proposal/presentations as well as solution development
- 10 - 12 years experience in management consulting with direct experience supporting and leading engagements in Oil and Gas industries. Industry experience at a oil and gas company is a strong plus.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in business development, client relationship management and pre-sales support.
- Ability to analyze and share recommendations to improve/modify existing processes/ systems for clients.
- Experience with client interaction by identifying client's priority needs for service and support.
- The ability to manage teams of consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams.
- Knowledge of process flows, systems and procedures which aids analysis and recommendations for solution offerings to exploit new business opportunities.
- Advanced practical knowledge of business processes.
- Master's Degree in Business/Management highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
Please send your resume to Kailash.Kadiravan@cognizant.com