Greetings from Elixir- A leading RPO and Executive search organization. We have the following opportunities:
Client: A Major consulting brand world wide.
Manager – Oil & Gas (8-15 yrs) – 1 Position
Function: Energy: Oil & Gas
- To work closely with our Oil and Gas clients to help them raise their performance to new heights. through strong knowledge of energy sector, industry practices, innovation areas and cutting-edge technology.
- The Consultant will provide consulting services across all facets of the oil and gas industry to help companies seize opportunities in a world of constant change
- Is expected to work competently within a geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
- To efficiently work for assignments along the key Energy sector segments – Upstream, Gas and downstream segments
- To handle multitude of roles along the Energy value chain –
- Upstream comprising of business resilience, capital project services, Data and information management, Production optimization, Country facing strategy, Emerging markets support services, Local content development, Upstream supply chain management
- Gas comprising of Business capability development, Business capability planning, Business strategy development, Gas operational consulting, LNG commercial optimization
- Downstream comprising of Asset base globalization, Business capability planning, Commodity training and risk management, Energy retail, Integrated supply chain optimization, Plant and asset solutions, Pricing, Sustainability services
- To harness extensive Resources - Energy knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets
- To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
Reports to: Energy vertical - Senior Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: May supervise one or more analyst level personnel, although not mandatory
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Tier 1 ONLY), Masters in Business Administration from an institute of repute (Tier 1 ONLY). 1 Yrs Exec MBA is considered.
Work Experience: 8+ years Consulting experience in any of Energy segments – Gas, Upstream and Downstream services
Work Requirements: Extensive travel depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experienced in overall Energy value chain – Upstream, Downstream and Gas
- Operations/project Mgt exp in a Upstream co is a must
- Knowledge or exposure to enterprise solutions like SAP, Oracle and/or business solutions like i2/JDA, Maximo, Aspen products, optimization tools, etc is desirable.
- Understanding of organization’s area of business and overall business strategy in Energy
- Understanding of strategic marketing and communications, especially in area of Energy
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Apply comprehensive knowledge for area of specialization inside the org.
- Project management skills
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Able to provide sound solutions to executives within all aspects of Energy value chain
- People Management skills—supervision of analysts
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
In case keen please revert at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Kumar Ghosh
Elixir | RPO, Executive Search, Staffing, Search & Selection