We have a job position with a Leading MNC.
Designation - Senior - Energy (Oil & Gas)
Location: Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Engagement Management: Lead project teams in designing, developing and implementing leading consolidation and reporting solutions that is consistent with clients’ overall solution architecture.
- Thought Leadership: Develop methodologies, develop point-of-view, research or white papers, and support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm’s staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- A minimum of 10-20 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, with extensive experience in projects in which the primary stakeholder was the ‘C’ suite executives
- Extensive work experience in the Energy (Oil&Gas) industry.
- Experience in Operations from Energy (Oil&Gas) domain (MUST).
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- An MBA
Please revert with your resume at email@example.com