About Frost & Sullivan:
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm founded in 1961, has more than 1500 industry analysts and consultants world-wide. With an integrated approach to consulting through technology research, market research, economic research, corporate best practices, training, customer research, competitive intelligence and corporate strategy- Frost & Sullivan is one of the world leaders in this space.
The breadth of our coverage encompasses 35 verticals in different industry segments. Frost & Sullivan’s key focus areas are:
Information & Communication Technology, Chemicals, Materials & Foods, Process Consulting, Healthcare, Industrial Automation & Electronics, Energy & Power Systems, Environment, Building Technologies & Infrastructure, Aerospace & Defense, Metals & Mining, and Automotive & Transportation.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com
Position : Director - Petrochemicals & Plastics
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience.
- The successful candidate will be a senior level professional with a thorough understanding of strategic consulting methodologies and proven success of direct client interaction.
- A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with the ability to deliver accurate, high impact results in a fast paced, business consulting environment.
- Candidate should have atleast 15-20 years of hardcore petrochemical experience (preferably covering manufacturing, marketing, business planning and strategy development); essentially all key aspects of petrochemicals
- Should have a very strong understanding of petrochemicals and the economics of manufacturing and marketing them. A good understanding of petrochemical upstream and downstream is a clear added advantage
- Candidate should have had prior experience in being involved in conducting feasibility studies for petrochemical products, etc
- Should have strong written and oral communication skills
- Someone who is willing to lead and guide research/consulting teams in executing small to large valued petrochemical projects as per Client requirements
- Candidates who have worked in the Middle East petrochemical industry, and who understand the dynamics of the petchem sector in Middle East are preferred
- Candidate should be willing to travel within the GCC region for key Client meetings and others
Not Just a Job – A Career!
If you are a highly driven and self-motivated individual, Frost & Sullivan will afford you an exciting and lucrative career opportunity. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with a focus on exceeding both individual and team expectations. We encourage you to take risks and develop creative, outside-the-box solutions to impact the value of the products and services you will offer our clients. You’ll be encouraged to maintain your individual style while adopting a consultative partnership approach. Most importantly, you will be provided the training, support and environment to excel and succeed with a leading-edge company. If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a great career opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
Please send your resume to Priya at email@example.com