We have a job position with a Leading Indian consulting firm.
Designation: Director - Logistics
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Create the organizational structure and teams to deliver the projects especially quality, cost and delivery schedules.
- Monitoring and Supervising – Monitoring the projects and provide advice and resources as appropriate.
- Monitor performance and rewards across the organization with the CEO.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Should have handled project like strategy formulation, market entry strategy, feasibility analysis etc.
- Experience in a consulting firm, with extensive experience in projects in which the primary stakeholder was the ‘C’ suite executives
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
Please revert with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org