Position: Director - Energy & Utilities
Company : A leading consulting firm
Experience : 10 + years
Qualification : MBA (From Top 10 Tier 1 institutes only)
- At least 10 years work experience mostly in a management consulting profile
- Power and coal mining related experience
- Experience in operations area would be a plus
- Strong business development capability
The Indian business environment is experiencing sea change at an ever accelerating rate with competitive dynamics evolving rapidly. Aligning business strategies to this unpredictable environment is a survival issue
- Market Assessment: Size, growth across market segments; Competitor Analysis, Structural dynamics of the industry, regulatory or policy issues that affect the industry
- Corporate Strategy: Clarification of vision and objectives, identification and evaluation of strategic options and selection of strategies.
- Business Plan Formulation: Comprehensive analysis of the business units and markets operated in and development of detailed business plan Market / Product / Location Feasibility
Business Effectiveness Services
The key challenge facing organizations today is to create business capabilities that meet and exceed the emerging requirements within the market. Understanding the future basis of competition and customer requirements creates the need and opportunity to re-invent business processes to manage risk, increase revenues and control costs.
- Rapid value procurement and Supply chain optimization optimizing strategic sourcing, consolidation of supply base, improved contract & inventory management, advise on lean manufacturing, six sigma, product lifecycle, logistics, distribution
- Operations Transformation and Cost Management
- Business integration mergers of business organizations
- Customer management Customer lifecycle, customer segmentation, retention & acquisition
- Implementation Planning & Program Management - Assist ongoing planning activities, development of program office, program advisory to manage quality, risks, issues and changes
Roles & responsibilities
- Generates new business for the practice, team building and delivery
- Delivery of Revenue on client engagements
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm
- Leads and directs multiple projects effectively.
- Negotiates fees and other terms of engagement
- Monitors billing/ Fee collection using billing reports
- Counsels teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Contributes to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firms intellectual capital
- Acts promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
- Job will involve business development, team building and delivery
- Should be able to handle Rs.7-10 Cr of business.
Interested candidates kindly mail me your updated resumes at email@example.com or contact at 022-40388512 for further clarifications.