- Defining front-office business processes and quantifying the potential benefit of improved sales and sales operations functions
- Understanding and developing points of view on multi-channel sales strategies to align with organizational sales objectives thatmaximize ROI
- Working with Sales organizations to optimize sales processes, technologies and effectiveness through gap assessments and process re-engineering.
- Providing systems integration and technology services for clients seeking to implement third-party SaaS solutions, through innovative business facing delivery models
- Working with Sales leadership, field sales people, and sales operations personnel to optimize process and technology solutions
- Working "in the field" to drive enablement of business solutions
- Conducting channel optimization and analytics across routes to market
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Manage engagements of various sizes, with responsibility for financial performance as well as project delivery
- Manage day-to-day aspects of work stream activities
- Develop insightful analysis and candid recommendations when faced with ambiguity
- Scope and frame engagement approaches, design and drive insightful analysis, and deliver implementation recommendations
- Present analysis and recommendations to clients, from day-to-day contacts up to C-level management
- Ability to accommodate global travel – 60%-70% or more.
- Minimum 4 years experience with CRM Sales Transformation and Technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience with Salesforce.com
- Minimum 4 years formal consultative experience, with proven experience leading sales transformation projects
- Should have an excellent, established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
- Should have an MBA from a Tier 1 B School.
Please send your resume to email@example.com