Role - CRM Sales
Service Line - Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Location - Gurgaon / Bangalore
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs. (2011 batch pass outs)
Accenture’s Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Process / Service Line Overview
The professionals in our Customer Relationship Management service line develop fact-based, customer-centric strategies that help organizations achieve high performance through rigorous measurement of business outcomes. Our success is achieved by developing innovative and effective approaches to marketing, sales and customer service.
These include but are not limited to:
- Improving sales effectiveness and driving revenue growth
- Penetrating new markets and expanding the channel mix
- Harnessing sales talent to drive successful sales behaviors
- Building excellence in data-driven insight
- Improving analytical capabilities
- Developing insight-driven approaches to customer acquisition and retention
- Strategic brand management to increase trust and loyalty
- Embracing Social CRM
- Developing cost-efficient service delivery that balances value to the customer with enterprise value.
- Enabling a differentiated service proposition across the entire customer life cycle.
Key Skills required:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in the telecommunications sector Consulting or functional experience in Strategy and Business Planning for Financial Services practice, the Communications & High Tech (C&HT) practice or Electronics & High Tech (E&HT) or Media and entertainment within the organization focuses on clients in:
- Product and market entry strategy,
- Sales strategy and operations,
- Marketing strategy,
- Sales compensation strategy and process,
- Sales model design,
- Sales force effectiveness,
- Channel strategy and effectiveness, and/or
- Partner relationship management
- Experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
- Strong program management skills
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School
- Global exposure will be desirable
Interested candidates: send your profiles to email@example.com