Are you interested in a career with Accenture Management Consulting in India? We are recruiting Indian Nationals for a range of management consulting career opportunities in India.
Accenture’s Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and large scale transformation of business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Global Talent and Innovation Network (GTIN) addresses globalization trends in talent by being able to leverage the relevant skill sets owing to a winning combination of strong functional skills and deep industry expertise. GTIN is a powerful talent pool of more than 1,300 management consultants in India that serves as a key component of a distributed consulting model giving us increased scale, speed and flexibility when coupled with our onsite client teams to differentiate ourselves in the market place. This model strives to add value to clients by way of increasing quality of work, reducing time to market and optimizing cost. By providing differentiated offerings based on deep industry skills, the GTIN model allows Client Account Teams to enable clients to achieve high performance in today’s rapidly changing global economy. We are also slowly expanding our footprint into other nodes like China & Warsaw with India being the flagship.
GTIN India is now looking at recruiting Indian Nationals with valid work permits in other geographies for a range of career opportunities such as:
1. Financial Services: Individuals with expertise in Life Insurance, Property & Casualty, Capital Markets, Core Banking, Distribution & Marketing.
2. Risk Management: Deep domain expertise in Credit risk, Market risk, Risk Regulation or hands on experience in Risk Analytics.
3. Health: Experience in areas such as Payers, Health Insurance, Health Information Technology, Core Administration, Health Corporate Functions, Health Management and cutting edge Health Care Issues, M&A, Shared services, Health Sales and Marketing, Health Revenue Cycle and Product & Pricing.
4. Public Services: Exposure in Human Service Industry, with focus on following verticals and skills: Pension, Social Security, Labor and Unemployment, Agriculture & Education.
5. Finance & Enterprise Performance: Experience in implementation of Hyperion or Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting using Hyperion.
6. Resources: Experience working in a mining set up. Exposure to ERP would be beneficial.
7. Change Management: Part of Change management team or a lead for a technology or non-technology related change project. Should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
Interested candidates: Send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org