Visa Readiness (US/UK/Others) is a huge plus for suitable candidates.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Typical responsibilities would include;
- Map ‘as is’ and designing target operating model.
- Design ‘to be’ processes / structures / work flow management etc.
- Develop and manage business requirement specification.
- Change Management
- Project management and offshore client management
- Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating value proposition.
- Incorporate best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
Location : Mumbai / Chennai / Gurgaon / Bangalore
- 2-9 years of total work experience with at least 3-8 years of industry experience in capital markets (retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc).
- Candidates are required to have strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to one or more products – Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Management.
- FRM/ PRM or Other industry specific certification is a plus.
Interested candidates please mail across your CV to email@example.com