TITLE:- JOB: Project Leader Auto & Engineering _Salary –25-30 lacs-
Category : Consulting
Position: Project Leader
- Engineer + MBA (2 year full time) from a premier institution with a strong academic background. Premier institutes would include IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), JBIMS, SJMSOM. Candidates must have a good academic track record with at least 70 percent marks during MBA course.
- 4 - 6 years of post MBA experience (ideally 2006 – 2004 batch pass outs). Additional 2-3 years of pre-MBA experience would be desirable.
- Should have experience in :-
- A reputed Consulting firm, or
- relevant role in any of the following industries:
- engineering or engineered products
- consumer durables (assembly industry)
- Of the total experience, must have spent at least a year in functional areas such as manufacturing, project management, supply chain, product development, sales & marketing
- Should have worked in a project environment and should have proven track record in developing business
- Should have led a team of at least 3-4 persons in a non-consulting role or teams of 1-2 persons in a consulting role
Other Skills Required:
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Should have good analytical skills, sound conceptual base & knowledge of financial modeling.
- Experience on the shopfloor or some familiarity with operations and manufacturing processes would be desirable.
Role & responsibilities:
As a PL, the candidate will be expected to:
- Independently assume complete ownership of project planning, execution and client delivery achieving high impact on client organization
- Have complete accountability for designing, developing, delivering and assisting with implementation of strategic solutions which enable clients to achieve their business objectives while maintaining high project quality and profitability of engagement.
- Lead a team of 3 – 4 Consultants, Associate Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Be responsible for development of Tata Strategic’s thought leadership, intellectual property, creation of tools, concepts and techniques/processes
- Lead in business development and organization building initiatives.
The candidate would be required to work across verticals & across geographies.
Candidate must be have the ability to work under pressure and should be willing to travel extensively.
Please send your resume to email@example.com