Job Description – Associate Consultants
Analytics Quotient (AQ) provides analytics-powered insights and consulting solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers.
Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the world’s largest beverage companies
- A North American confectionary major
- The world’s largest full service restaurant company
- The world’s #1 Ready-to-drink Tea company
We are a fast-growing, ambitious start-up and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Every associate of AQ is a co-owner and we offer roles that combine fast growth & high ownership typical of a start-up with senior management client exposure.
We currently have openings for Associate consultants in Bangalore and we are looking for recent MBA graduates from Tier 1 and 2 B- schools with 0-3 years of experience.
The consultant will work with our clients, the world’s best known marketing companies, to help them make sense of their data. Our areas of work include portfolio mapping, opportunity analysis, analysis of marketing spends, creation of brand performance dashboards etc. The consultant will translate client briefs into analytics problems, and define and create deliverables for these problems.
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Work in the areas of sales & category management, Business planning, Marketing ROIand other related initiatives
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Work directly with the AQ Account manager and with P&L responsibility.
Essential skills and qualities
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night callsas required
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
Please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Associate Consultant”