Ideal Candidate would have Valid work permit for UK(HSMP, PSW, transferable Tier1)
FS (Banking) Requirements
Role - Analyst/Conaultant
Operating Group - Financial Services – Wealth & Asset Management
Location - Mumbai / Gurgaon
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform Business Process Improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options.
- Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
- Incorporate best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
- Industry expertise- Candidates with strong industry experience in Wealth and / or Asset Management Company.
- Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Relationship Management - Ability to establish working relationships with key client personnel.
- Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating value proposition.
- 2-6.5 years of experience with leading consulting firms in the Wealth and/or Asset Management space or prior stint in an Asset Management company and/or with the Wealth Management division in a Bank is preferred
- Experience in atleast 3-4 in the following functions is essential – Retail Investment / wealth advisory, strong knowledge of Wealth and AMC products & Sales and Distribution in Wealth and Asset Management
- Knowledge of AMC Fund Management, Custody operations in Fund house, Client administration, and knowledge of Front, mid and Back office processes in these areas is an additional advantage
- Should have a good knowledge of Wealth and Asset Management industry and key trends, latest developments etc
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models and processes design.
- Familiarity with process design tools like Aris, Websphere Process Modeler will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Strong customer awareness with ability to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to work at the strategic level as well as having an eye for detail.
- Should be a good team player and highly motivated.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
- Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
- Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
- Ability to estimate work and deliver to realistic deadlines; also to recognize and resolve unrealistic deadlines in advance of expected delivery dates.
- Strong trait of quality consciousness.
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.
- Should hold a Professional or a Management degree from a leading institute.
- Ideal candidate should have mix of Domain Experience and Operations experience (acquired by working with above mentioned industries) and Consulting Experience.
Contact: Dr. Shruti Misra at firstname.lastname@example.org