We have an immediate requirement for the positions in Analytics –Consultant level for a leading Consulting company at Bangalore/Gurgaon.
Education: Essential MBA / Post graduate with Exp of 4-6 yrs
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building, developing, refine and validate risk models in any of the following categories:
- Default (PD, LGD/ EAD) modeling
- Capital & liquidity modeling
- AMA modeling/ Operation Risk identification and measurement
- Dual risk rating framework and methodology
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- Advise clients on a wide range of risk management issues across credit, market, operational and liquidity risk
- Provide functional expertise for development of risk applications and systems for trading, hedging, simulations, reporting and risk aggregation
- Build knowledge base and disseminate information on a variety of risk-related topics such as risk identification and measurement, rating frameworks, internal controls and regulatory compliance
Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-46140024.