Excellent opportunity in Pharmacovigilance for with Big 8 Consulting
Position: Consultant Lifesciences - Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory Affairs
Experience: 3 to 7 years
Industry: Management Consulting
Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Compensation: Best in Industry
Role: To provide consulting to International healthcare organisations in the field of Pharmacovigilance and Drug Regulation.
Expertise required in following areas:-
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Approvals
- Adverse Event Management
- Post drug launching vigilance & regulations
- Medico-legal compliances
- Regulations on negative effects of drugs
- Approvals on clinical trials
- Approvals from FDA, PDA
- Data Analytics
- US/UK/EAMA Approvals of Drugs
- Process Improvement.
- Building pharmacovigilance practice in new geography.
- Designing the whole PVC and regulatory processes.
Qualification : MBBS
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Gajendra P Singh
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
email@example.com | Cell: +91- 9871707161 | Website:www.mounttalent.com
Recruitments | Trainings | HR Consulting
Linkedn Profile : : http://in.linkedin.com/in/gajendrapratapsingh