- Candidates from IIMs, ISB, FMS, NITIE, XLRI, JBIMS, SP Jain, MDI, NMIMS, IMT only.
- Candidates having Product Management, Marketing experience in the Pharma/ Life Sciences/ Consumer Healthcare industry.
The Analyst/ Consultant will be responsible for helping in driving Life Sciences clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities may include:
1.) Project Delivery: Work on small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for global clients. Responsibilities may include strategy and process design in the following areas:
- Product or Portfolio marketing strategy
- Sales strategy
- Sales Force Efficiency / Automation
- Campaign Management / Digital Marketing
- Compliance and medico-marketing process improvements
- Market entry strategy development
- Product launch strategy
2.) Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice
3.) Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the LS industry
4.) Domain Development: Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
Extensive overseas travel included.
Please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & mark a copy to email@example.com