Compliance Officer & Company Secretary.
We have been retained by our client, a Multinational Broking firm to identify a Compliance Officer & Company Secretary for their operations in Mumbai.
- Assisting in all Secretarial functions including arranging Board Meetings, Committee meetings and other meetings as per the compliance requirement
- Drafting of notice of meetings and agenda items
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records which are required to be maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with the act, regulations, rules and circulars issued by regulators viz., RBI, SEBI, Registrar of Companies, Govt. of India and other regulatory bodies.
- Handling day to day compliance issues
- Guiding and assisting departments in relation to compliance
- Liaison with the Regulators
- Drafting and vetting of agreements with vendors and others
- Coordination with internal / external auditors.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self starter
- Computer literate/ net savvy with knowledge of compliance monitoring processes and systems
- Experience in using external database
- High standards of integrity and honesty.
Compensation will be attractive.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirement should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org in word format only.