Manager Compliance - Internal Trading
We have been retained by our client, a reputed multinational company, to identify a Compliance Manager for their operations at Mumbai.
Candidates should have a degree in Law or Company Secretary with between 3 to 8 years of experience in a Compliance Function
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records which are required to be maintained
- Handling day to day compliance issues
- Ensuring compliance with the act, regulations, rules and circulars issued by regulators viz., IRDA, RBI, SEBI, Registrar of Companies, Govt. of India and other regulatory bodies
- Guiding and assisting departments relating to compliance issues
- Liaison with the regulators
- Drafting and vetting of agreements with vendors and others
- Coordination with internal / external auditors
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self starter
- Computer literate/ net savvy with knowledge of compliance monitoring processes and systems
- Experience in using external database
- High standards of integrity and honesty.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirement may please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV.