Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) is an industry leader residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing. Ocwen is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida and Washington, DC, and support operations in India and Uruguay. At Ocwen, we make our clients loans worth more by leveraging superior processes, innovative technology and high-quality global human resources.
The position reports directly to the Senior Counsel Compliance and will work under the direct and control and supervision of licensed U.S. and Indian attorneys.
- Assist with all legal aspects of compliance as it relates to mortgage origination and servicing, as well as compliance research of applicable state and federal laws to include communicating any rule changes to the business units
- Responsible for the logistics and substantive preparation for on-site visits of state examiners
- Work closely with the compliance counsel on detailed research projects, including developing compliance programs and training
- Directly involved with obtaining regulatory updates and communicating compliance information to the business units
Key Result Areas:
- Ensuring that all incoming matters are assessed and assigned in a timely manner, within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensuring that proper supporting documentation is uploaded into the litigation database within 24 hours of opening a matter.
- A law degree from an accredited university is required.
- This position requires 2 to 3 years of compliance experience, either law firm or in house, especially related to regulatory compliance and due diligence on residential mortgage loans or associated .
- The ideal candidate should be very detailed orientated, have outstanding organizational skills and have the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Familiarity with regulatory environment as it relates to mortgage lending and servicing laws a plus.
Kindly send your resumes to email@example.com