The client of ours is a 100% subsidiary of, World’s number 1 company in their field and has a turn over of US $ 20 Billion.
The company is in the business of manufacturing and marketing Farm Mechanization products (tractors etc.). The operations are located in Greater Noida.
The position is of Manager- Compensation & Benefits with the following responsibilities:
- Support Compensation & Benefits functions
- Support & Monitor Manpower Budget
- Support & Co-ordinate Compensation Survey/ Benchmarking Survey
- Preparation of Pay Roll inputs for Service Provider/ Outsourced Agency
- Support Annual Salary Appraisal and Promotion Process.
- Administrate and Support ESOPS
- Facilitate and Support Compensation Restructuring & Renewal Initiative
- JD development/Role clarity dacouments
- Position Evaluation & Class positioning
- Variable pay plans, Incentives and bonus pay outs
- Computer proficiency – word, excel and power point
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management & staff, as well as external constituents
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication and people management skills – Ability to influence and work with Top Management Team.
Position is based at Greater Noida and the position reports to DGM-HR.
Compensation would not be a constraint for the right/selected candidate.
If you are interested, please send us the CV with following details at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your latest CV in .doc (word file)
2. Your current salary (CTC) details.