Company Profile: an extremely large, profitable, rapidly expanding, professionally managed Indian manufacturing organisation (part of one of India's largest groups) having multi-locational operations globally and world leaders in their product category. The positions are based in Mumbai and report to the Head-HR. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks and career growth paths.
Manager-Compensation & Benefits: will be overall coordinator to oversee C&B process in all countries. Will have no reportees.
- Custodian of Human Capital Budget – Staff Cost and costs of various Human Capital Plans and Programmes.
- Custodian of Global and Indian HC Policies. Annual Reviews, updates etc.
- Responsibility of managing Monthly MIS of Human Capital Function - Collating data from various HC units in 10 Countries, Organising Monthly Reviews and monitoring and reporting progress on Key Initiatives.
- Providing Compensation and Benefit expertise to all regions. Audit of Annual Salary Reviews and recommendations.
- Act as HC Manager of Corporate Leadership Team. Managing their personal files and records, Appraisal Cycles, Salary Review Letters etc.
- Conduct Dip-Stick Audit of Payroll Processing in India. The payroll is processed by external agency.
- Managing International Movement of Indian Staff working in other countries. Managing their secondment terms and condition, fixation of salaries etc.
- MBAs with 4-5 yrs hands on experience in compensation and benefit or someone having combination of PMS & Compensation benefit.
- Should have strong conceptual knowledge and also be hands-on.
Interested professionals may mail their latest CV to email@example.com clearly giving in subject 'REF: HRF-Mumbai.
B.Tech (IIT-Delhi); MBA (IIM-Ahmedabad)
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.