To develop strategy and set policy direction for the C&B programs and is responsible for the Operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities in this domain.
1.Evolve, review and revise the C&B programs for the Company. Ensure that the programs are competitive in all respects.
2.Design pay structure for all job roles. Define the process for periodic benchmarking of the pay programs.
3.Design rewards and recognition programs coupled with incentives appropriate for each unit.
4.Design the right system and structure for job roles and job levels. Define the process for systematic job analysis, competency & skill models for all the job roles.
5.Design competitive benefits structure: leave, holidays, retirals, medical, sabbaticals, service awards, working hours, salary advance programs, loans, travel insurance, life and accident covers etc.
6.Evolve, review and revise the Performance Management system for the Organization.
7.Provide innovative solutions to extremely complex and critically sensitive problems in the C&B domain.
8.Champions large C&B projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 8-15 yrs of relevant experience (Age: 30-45 yrs)
- MBA from a premiere B-School only
- Working with a good brand name
- Strategic Thinking
- People Centricity
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- High External Orientation
- Should display High Speed, Edge and Energy
- Excellent computer skills-Excel, Pivot, Ppt
- Excellent communication skills & Execution Skills
- Good academics, Excellent analytical skills, Data handling aptitude
- Good grasp over HR concepts and practices
- MBA, Specialization in HR from Premier Institutes, with relevant experience in Comp & Ben from reputed organization.
Please send your resume to Nidhi.Mudgal@ril.com