Job Description Ref: 3492 - Head Compensation & Benefit (Director Level)
A Client of Lighthouse Partners
Head Compensation & Benefit
Location - Delhi / NCR
Our client is a Global Fortune Telecom Product & Services Company, operates globally. India represents a very important country on the map. They’ve been associated with the Indian telecommunications industry for almost a century. Headquartered in NCR. It has more than 1000 on-roll employees across offices in the country. Region India, is quickly ramping up and has aggressive growth plans.
Reports to: CHRO
Job Objective & Key Interactions
Will be responsible for entire Compensation & Benefits strategy and structure for the employees across levels including the followings but not limited to:
- Strategize the compensation structure in order to create a single compensation structure.
- Benchmark with Industry practices on Compensation & HR Practices.
- Extensively work on Compensation and Benefit strategies, budgeting and planning on the compensation structures.
- Compensation Planning and Implementation In process of designing competency management system for the advertising division.
- Handle the entire gamut of HR activities like formulating HR policies, compensation and recruitments.
- MBA in Human Resources from Premier Institutes
- Total 12 yrs. of experience out of which last 5-6 Yrs at Senior Level within Compensation & Benefits areas in leading organizations.
- Effective inter-personal skills as an interviewing and HR facilitator.
- Good written and spoken communication skills, networking skills & creativity.
- Proficiency in computers.
- Preferably Large Indian / Global Organizations
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Executive Search Specialists