1.Employee Strength: 2000 employees in India, 35 in Middle East and around 20 in South Africa
2.No Reportees..this position will reporting into the Head Compensation for India, ME and SA
3.Travel to Hyderabad and Chennai - once in a quarter (minimum)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports into Head of Total Rewards, India and CEEMEA - Work with region and global Total Rewards contacts to implement initiatives, programs and complete local/global deliverables.
- Act as a day-to-day Total Rewards interface for HR (local & global) and leadership/employees in - assigned areas.
- Provide customers with compensation communication as needed.
- Participate in scheduled/adhoc calls for Total Rewards liaisons.
- Review and develop Total Rewards guidelines for the country/entity
- Participate in development of local annual survey budgets and handle compensation related computation and analysis.
- Plan timeline and execute responsibilities such as market data collection, analysis and target development and ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with compensation strategy and direction.
Build salary structures for client groups within established timelines.
- Complete adhoc salary and benefits analyses and planned salary and benefits surveys as required.
- Utilize and report information using consistent methodology, including global total rewards and market data analysis spreadsheets/tools.
- Review and participate in annual company benefits renewal. Manage the roll out of benefit programs for the country.
- Conduct and educate leaders/employees on compensation and benefits topics
- Degree/Masters in Business/Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 5 - 8 years relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Strong knowledge of Total Rewards theories
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Exposure to HR leveling systems (Towers Watson's GGS) or Compensation Analytics tools (Reward) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to draw broad-based conclusions from variety of information and sources
- Ability to work effectively with all employee/management levels - Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, independent, responsible and able to multi-task in fast pace environment
Please respond with your updated resume with your current CTC and notice period immediately to proceed further at email@example.com
i2i Workforce Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,
Old No: 7, New No: 13, Seethammal Extn. 3rd Cross, Teynampet, Chennai 600018.
Tel: +91 44 6454 4026 - 28