Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Workers Compensation
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is a global financial services company focused on helping clients move and manage their financial assets, operating in various countries and markets. They are a leading provider of financial service for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals and due to growth in their Indian operations they have the requirement for a C&B Associate in the Pune office.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Compensation and Benefits, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Stakeholder management would be a key feature of your role
- Manage job evaluations and any queries related to the same
- Manager salary surveys and market surveys to bench mark salaries as per current market data
- Lead ad hoc C&B projects as and when required
- Support and maintain C&B policies, benefits and other C&B communications
The Successful Candidate - You must have at least 3 years of work experience in the C&B function from ideally the services sector. You must have a Full time MBA from the TIER 1 universities, if not , please do not apply as this is a must have requirement from the client and your profile will not be processed. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with various stakeholders across all levels.
What's on Offer - An attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply