Position: Manager Compensation & Benefit
The client is a MNC automotive components producing organization. Its India operations have started over a decade ago and the role is with one of its businesses.
Reporting to: Head HR Operations
- The incumbent is responsible for managing the compensation and benefits tools and processes for all company operations, to ensure that the company compensation and benefit programs maintain their relevancy and competitiveness.
- Designing Compensation grades and salary structures,
- Administer, direct, and review short-term reward schemes and employee benefit schemes.
- Chalk-out BU and Function-wise Compensation strategies.
- Carry out research and analysis of salary rates and benefits within the same sector as the organization i.e. essential internal and external benchmarking for fair pay practices
- Review and propose changes to wage structures to ensure market competitiveness, and participate in reviewing Salary Policies.
- Expat salary structure
- All compliances & audits,
- Modification of SOPs for own department.
- Organization design & re-structuring
Prerequisites to qualify for the role
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of C&B experience in automotive sector and over all of minimum of 7-8 years of HR experience.
- Must possess MBA HR with 7-9 years of experience.
- Ability to analyze compensation policies and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria please send you CV at email@example.com
Associate Consultant - Human Resources
Antal International Network
402, Shalimar Morya Park, Off New Link Road, Andheri (w), Mumbai – 400 053, India