Manager – Company Secretary( Co-Sec)
Location – Ahmedabad
Yrs of exp – 9yrs – 12yrs
- M(Co-Sec) is responsible for delivering services in the areas of Co-Sec.
- Maintenance of Regulatory records as per statutory requirements
- Preparations for meetings of the Company (Board, Committee and Shareholders meetings)
- Co-ordination with other departments of Company for matters placed with Board/Committee
- Company Shareholder interaction
- Company Filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Company Filings with Reserve Bank of India
- Monitoring compliance as per Company Policy
- Prepare and maintain Co-Sec records as per Company Policy
- Coordinate and handle the minutes and records and approvals..Etc for the Holding companies of Vodafone Group being managed by VISPL today.
This role will assist and coordinate the Functional Head ( Legal and Co-Sec) VISPL in managing the various jobs related to above areas to ensure operations of day-to-day activities of VISPL and related enterprises.
The day-today-activities includes communication and filing with various regulators, VF Group, MCA agencies, holding companies for activities related to compliance management, governance management, etc
This role will require coordination for deliverables between the Corporate vertical and the business functions/users and liaison with business teams, providing solutions in the support areas enabling the business operations in a smooth manner.
This role will require assistance to the Company Secretary, VISPL for holding various meetings as required under the Companies Act 1956.
Position will report into Head Legal & Company Secretary.
Telecom industry preferred, though open to other industries
Overall work experience of 9 to 12 years and out of which must have 5 years of co-sec and governance experience and worked in an international environment (preferred).
Must possess excellent skills in verbal, presentation, and written Co-Sec/office communication and be able to foster a collaborative atmosphere within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment to deliver high quality support services to the Co-Sec activities of the company.
Experience working with offshore or multi-site teams and exposure to external work ethics in operational context.
Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India either Associate member or Fellow, ie. He should have an ACS( associate) or FCS (fellowship) registration of the institute.
Also desirable if he is a Bachelor of Law .
Please send your resume to Sonna.DaCosta@vodafone.com