Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Company Secretarial
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a multinational business who has a strong presence within the Indian market. They have a diverse business strategy which specializes across project services, port services and terminal management. There presence pan India makes them a leading player within the domestic market. Their continued growth has seen the need arise for an accomplished Company Secretary to join the business based in Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO & Director you will be responsible for :
- Compliance with SEBI Regulations
- Compliance for site companies
- Ensuring compliance relating to company law and statutory provisions
- Involvement in the legal aspect of tenders
- Compliance of tax laws
- In charge of other secretarial matters such as minutes of Board meetings etc.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be qualified Company Secretary with at least 7 years post qualification experience.
- If you are an LLB it would be ideal.
- You should be well versed with legal compliance and able to work in a high pressure environment.
- You should have stability in your prior experiences , excellent communication skills and able to work alongside top management.
What's on Offer - The ideal candidate will be offered an attractive salary package
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31420&source=ONL_IIMJOBS