We are looking out for candidate with good experience in Legal and completed degree in Law for one of the reputed company in Media & Entertainment Industry.
Work on the Legal front would include (but may not be limited to):
1. Documents: preparation, vetting and finalization of Legal documents,
2. Trademarks, Patents, & Copyrights: finalizing applications and registration
3. Contracts & letters of Understanding: preparation and vetting of new contracts, periodic review, closure and renewal of existing contracts.
Work as CS would include (but may not be limited to):
1. Organizing, coordinating, preparing minutes of: Shareholders general body meetings, board meetings, share transfer meetings, compensation committee meetings etc.
2. Periodic interactions with investors
3. Filing of documents with registrar of companies and any other appropriate statutory authorities.
4. General advisor on statutory legal compliances
5. Maintenance of statutory registers
6. Interacting and coordinating with Banks and Insurance Brokers
candidate completed ACS and experience in drafting various agreements like Operation & Maintenance, Erection and Commissioning, Non –Disclosure, Service, Advisor, Lease (including supplemental) & shared facilities.
Compensation would not be a constraint for deserving candidate.
Interested Candidates can mail their CV to email@example.com mentioning their CCTC, ECTC & Notice Period.