Position - Company Secretary and Finance Manager located at Noida in Pearson India
Level – Manager
Exp – 5-7 yrs
Education : Company Secretary with additional qualification of ICWA/CA/MBA in Finance
Job Purpose :
- The Company Secretary and Finance Manager will manage the Pearson India’s company secretarial matters and will be responsible for the company’s accounting books and records.
- They will also be the first point of contact for Pearson’s outsourcer for day to day operations and ensure the reliability and accurateness of the financial information.
- Working closely with the CFO Pearson India, the Finance Manager will support the CFO Pearson India in establishing an India wide accounts function and be responsible for preparing accurate budgets and forecast.
- The position reports directly to the CFO Pearson India and has no direct reports
- Annual accounts
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Manage the audit process to ensure accounts are filed in line with statutory requirements
- Company Secretarial
- Be responsible for all secretarial and company law matters.
- Ensure the compliance with Company Law including the maintenance of statutory records/registers.
- Filing of returns with Registrar of Companies.
- Compliance with all legal matters
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Support CFO in preparing Budgets and Forecasts
- Financial procedures
- Manage Accounts Payable including effective cash utilization and cash balance .Oversee daily operations of the finance department.
Contact Person – Tanvi Jain
Email Id – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org