Company: Ferrero India Pvt. Ltd.
Educational qualification: CA and CS
Work experience: 2-5 years
Position title: Company Secretary
1) In the capacity of Company Secretary
- Ensures compliance of all applicable laws
- As a Compliance Officer of the company must ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements and directly liaise with various authorities such as SEBI, Stock Exchanges, RBI, Registrar of Companies and all other authorities relevant as may be applicable from time to time.
- Ensure that Annual General Meetings (AGM) are held as per the Companies Act and the companies’ Article of Association
- Responsible for filing annual reports, amended Memorandum and Articles of Association, return of allotments, notices of appointments, removal and resignation of directors and the secretary, notices of removal or resignation of the auditors, change of registered office and resolutions in accordance with the Companies Act with the Registrar of Companies. Maintain the company’s register of members, deal with questions of the shareholders and transfer of share-holding etc.
- A Company Secretary has to ensure that the Memorandum and Articles of Association is properly complied with.
2) In the capacity of Treasurer
- This role is primarily responsible for providing hands-on leadership and best practices in corporate finance & Internal controls across all Ferrero group entities in Indian sub-continent.
- The incumbent would head Treasury function for all Ferrero group entities in Indian sub-continent, Manage Forex Risk and FEMA and RBI Compliance & other related tasks. Maintain Treasury records for audit.
- Day to day liaising with banks and monitoring Bank balances. Effective working capital utilization and setting up limits for Company.
- Analyze international capital structures and thin capitalization requirements with Tax team and develop plans for inter-company capital funding needs.
- Analyze and assist in balance sheet forecasting and capital structure analysis. Monitor and recommend on corporate finance policies such as: Bank exposure/commitments schedule, Financial Ratio analyses, credit & payment terms analysis etc. Support special projects associated with new business initiatives, negotiating and executing commercial arrangements, conducting economic evaluations, and participating in M&A integration activities.
Employees to respond Hr.email@example.com.
Ferrero India Pvt. Ltd,