We are urgently looking for Compensation consultants(Manager Level) for client (a Travel & credit Card Company) based out of Gurgaon.
Candidates ONLY from a C & B Consulting background may apply
This Position Is Part Of the team which Is Accountable For
- Strengthening Compensation Practices Through Advanced Analytics, Process Excellence, Program Management & Project Partnership
- Propose Solutions Based On Advanced Analytics And Market Intelligence To Support C&B Strategy For Market / Region
- Standardizing C&B Program Administration And Building A Central Knowledge Hub For Compensation Teams Viz. Market Pricing & Pay Analysis
- Deliver Thoughtful Insights Through Advanced Analytics On Projects
- Provide Quick & Quality Recommendations For Executive Of Both Internal & External Hires
- Understand Regulatory Requirements And Compensation Patterns Of Each Market.
- Provide Market Intelligence On C&B Trends, Salary Increases, Special Cash Payments, Reward Programs, Attrition & Industry Pay Programs Emerging In Either Payments Industry Or Key Competitors Project Management & Process Improvement
- Identifies Compensation Processes That Can Be Standardized, Automated Or Reengineered, With The Aim For Continuous Improvement
- Collaborates With Counterparts In Regional Compensation Teams And Analytics Center To Ensure Priority Of Initiatives And Efficient Resource Allocation
- The Critical Enablers for The Role Are:
- Extreme Focus On Quality
- Conducting In-Depth Analysis To Generate Trends And Recommendations
- Effectively Manage Stakeholders And Project Timelines
- MBA with At least 2 years of experience in Compensation & Benefit consulting.
Interested candidates can mail Sarika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9899886505