- My client is a multinational corporation that provides serviced office accommodation in business centres worldwide. As of March 2011, it operates 1,100 business centres in 85 countries. The Company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- My client is aggressively growing in India and has most profitability through this region. They are currently looking for Commercial Director who will be taking care of their revenue generation and center development for Pan India centers.
- The Commercial Director has overall responsibility for total revenue and profitability in India achieved through effectively recruiting & coaching a team of market managers.
Reports to: Country Manager
- Drives revenue for the Company by effectively and consistently ensuring the sales team is selling all products and services at competitive prices while maximizing revenue Opportunities.
- Drives high conversion of all products through effectively following the sales process, Ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability.
- Drives price through managing margins and developing pricing plans.
- Provides daily leadership, communicates strategic direction and manages the execution of the sales team as it relates to: enquiry allocation, deal pricing, competitive strategy, marketing plans, broker plans, etc.
- Manages the renewals and strategy to achieve retention targets
- Accountable for managing the sales performance of each team member, ensuring maximized productivity and results; while providing consistent feedback, coaching, training, and performance management, as needed.
- Develops a proactive call plan strategy to be executed by the sales team aimed at agents, 3rd parties, local key accounts and neighbouring business to ensure new business sales and revenue targets are achieved. Also works closely with the marketing team to help provide local market knowledge.
- Has a firm grip on the market intelligence within the cluster by ensuring that the sales team obtains, maintains and updates competitive intelligence.
- Drives service revenue through the implementation of service and upselling programs.
- Drives and ensures five star standards of customer service levels in all centres.
- Responsible for managing and implementing centre standards.
- Seeks to reduce operating and overhead costs whenever possible, including managing optimal staffing resources across centers.
- Shares accountability for country profitability, performance and success with the Country Manager
- Remains highly visible to clients and Team Members through frequent centre visits.
Key Position Requirements:
- Proven Sales success through direct sales force within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced developing, coaching and managing high performing sales in a competitive and result driven environment.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at high level and build strong business relationships.
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills
- Customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience, in a similar role
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com