Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a proven blue chip business with a leading, diverse product portfolio spanning across the globe. With over 65,000 staff, over 20 brands and 20 billion Euro turnover, they are a true leader in their field. With a strong presence and growth platform in the Indian market, they are continually exceeding budget. Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for a dynamic Commercial Controller to join their Mumbai based corporate office.
Job Description - Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below:
- Liaising with the commercial head and accomplishing divisional financial objectives including spend and return on investment.
- Controlling the overall budget of the Sales Team in coordination with the Sales Director.
- Heading the business planning, forecasting and budgeting activities for the business unit.
- Working closely with the operations accounting team to ensure smooth functioning of the divisional accounting process.
- Maintaining timely month end reporting process and presenting profitability analysis scorecards.
- Supporting and formulating process improvement techniques to smoothen the business-finance functions
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant will be:
- A Chartered Accountant with 7 years post qualification experience.
- You will have blue chip back ground from within the FMCG industry.
- You will have prior exposure to the Commercial environment, including exposure to sales teams and distribution models.
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You will have exposure to SAP and BW.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive CTC and scope for further growth within the business.
To Apply - Click here to apply