Manager operations Collections
Urgent Job Opening – Manager - Operations (Collections) for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Gurgaon.
We are looking Manager - Operations (Collections) for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Gurgaon.
Our client is a leading global Business Process Outsourcing Provider supporting multinational clients with over 40,000 employees in 50 delivery centers across US, UK, Europe, India, the Philippines, Australia, Middle East & Africa.
Job / Position Title : Manager - Operations
Function / Department : Collections - Voice
Designation : Manager – Operations
Shift : US Shift (Shift Window from 6 PM – 6 AM)
Position reports to : AGM
CTC : Upto 15 L
EDUCATION : Graduate/Post Graduate
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : Minimum 6 - 7 years of relevant experience.
Essential duties / responsibilities of the position:
Process / Client related tasks:
- Manage team of agents
- Should have good exposure in Collections Voice Process
- Ensure overall smooth functioning of the process
- Ensure Service Levels are met and exceeded
- Ensure regular interaction with Quality
- Ensure compliance with COPC requirements
- Address issues arising out of day-to-day working which may have a bearing on team performance
- Ensure adherence to procedures and policy guidelines
- Recruitment of backfill staff
- Train a team of agents and impart process knowledge
- Conduct refresher and update training
- Ongoing monitoring of agents’ performance and tracking deviation
- Lead the team into operational growth
- Help in achieving continuous improvements
- Regularly assess training needs to fill gaps in performance
- Designing CAP/DAP programs
- Provide efficient leadership
- Work together with QA team to re-align quality parameters; seek agent’s performance and progress during CAP/DAP.
- Ensure smooth communication with client
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
NATURE OF EXPERIENCE: (IN SPECIFIC SECTOR / POSIITON / ROLE)
- Preferably from International Finance Back Office Operations with 3 – 4 years in supervisory role
- Knowledge of Process related industries would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to International Accounting Standards is an added advantage.
- Good experience of Closing and reporting including Fixed Assets reconciliation of different accounts like vendor accounts, Bank Recon, Fixed Assets & General Ledger Accounts
- Analytical & Logical thought process
- Good knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Efficient Communication Skills – Verbal & Written
- Willing to take initiative, accountability and timely discharge of deliverables.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge would be preferred
Core competencies required for the position: (Behavioral as per IGS competency framework & Technical)
- Makes constructive use of the information for smooth running of process should be sensitive to the business environment and able to understand the criticality of the process.
- Produces clear and effective documentation and communication. Is able to make accurate interpretations of complex material.
- Concerned to provide prompt and efficient service to customers; goes out of the way to ensure that individual customer needs are met.
- Ownership and Achievement Focus: Self-motivated and committed to work hard towards goals. Is proactive in seizing business opportunities.
- Interacts with colleagues in an effective manner. Respects others & work well within team.
- Understands technical and professional aspects of work and updates knowledge continuously.
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details :
Current Location :
Total Exp :
Exp in Voice Collections :
Ed Qualification :
Willing to work in US shift :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
DOB & Age :
Notice Period :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.