Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the worlds largest commodity traders across energy and metals for industrial consumers. To assist their growth in India, they are looking for qualified professionals for the derivatives desk in their Mumbai office.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Derivatives Deals Desk you will be responsible for:
- Settling of OTC (Over the Counter) contracts and broker commissions.
- Reconciling and maintaining external Swap positions to brokers and counter parties.
- Checking and committing daily marks in Forward Curve system.
- Investigating and identifying exposure differences with Counterparties.
- Producing daily OTC exposure reports.
- Agreeing and processing LC adjustments with Counterparties.
The Successful Candidate - You will be a degree educated or equivalent in a numerate discipline with 0-2 years of similar experience in a financial services company. You would have a sound knowledge of trade life cycle, Swaps, reconciliation and settlements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Your meticulous, creative, detail oriented and flexible attitude will help drive your team towards reaching your goals.
What's on Offer - Deserving candidates will receive a market leading remuneration along with a stable work life balance.
To Apply - Click here to apply