TATA Capital: Clean-Tech Business
Sector Specialist/s: Solar Energy:
Business Vertical: Clean – Tech Business
Department: Sector Expert
Designation: Sector Specialist – Solar Energy
Line of Business: Lending / Advisory
Proposed Immediate Superior:
CEO Clean-Tech Business
Grade: M4 / M5
Sectors: Solar Energy
Key Objective of the Job:
- To know, which geographical zones have what solar potential, what technology is suitable / unsuitable in a particular solar zone, what is the current performance of solar farms and technologies in various zones, performance metrics of solar PVs / CSPs from various suppliers, costs involved in set up and running the solar farm, other execution risks and mitigants.
- Work in tandem with the sales team in sourcing projects for financing
- Identify opportunities, recommend projects based on technical parameters
- To confirm if the project recommended is viable, execution risks associated with the said project and also to suggest risk mitigants
- Product Development and execution of deals
- Number of new accounts added in the sector – Sourcing Target
- Responsible for the P & L
- Fee Income Generation through advisory services
- Ensure nil delinquencies
Specialized job competencies:
- Domain knowledge; Understanding of basic concepts of corporate and limited / no recourse finance.
- Good network / contacts with prominent stakeholders in the sector
- Experience in financial modeling and financial evaluation.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and credit appraisal skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite of products.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- MBA/CA with 5 to 7 yrs of Experience
- An engineering degree would be an added advantage
- Expertise in Solar Energy Space
- Lending expertise with Project Finance exposure
Other desired attributes:
- Should have directly supervised the execution of at least one solar project of reasonable size.
- Should understand the regulatory aspect well.
- Someone with experience in starting of the business from scratch
- Building Long-term Relations
- Analyze and improve work processes and policies.
Location / s:
- Mumbai / Thane
Number of Positions: 1
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Asst. Vice-President | Human Resource
Tata Capital Limited
4th Floor | DGP House | Old Prabhadevi Road| Mumbai 400 101 | India