Listed as one of TIME magazine's Top 50 Websites of 2010, Groupon is not only the fastest growing internet company ever, but in only 17 months it is on pace to reach $1 billion in sales faster than any company in history. As the market leader in the collective buying industry, our mission is to give our subscribers the opportunity to explore new experiences and check out the best venues in their city, while bringing fresh customers to our local business partners.
Groupon is active in 45 countries and more than 230 cities worldwide. Groupon offers unbeatable deals and has saved 1.5 billion dollars for consumers since the site's launch in November 2008. Groupon employs more than 12,000 people worldwide. We use collective buying power to offer unbeatable prices and provide a win-win for businesses and consumers, delivering more than 650 daily deals globally.
Job Title: City Planner
- Responsible for obtaining daily and weekly quota of leads for assigned city.
- Review and analyze performance of deals in the past for the different regions.
- Understand the details of every deal category, how to structure deals, their suitability for different regions.
- Work in collaboration with the sales people in their region, and communicate with the different departments involved.
Experience and Skills:
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience. Backgrounds preferred: Food critic, consultant, investment research, and asset & investment management.
- Financial/Economics/Business background preferred from tier 1 schools.
- Very analytical minded.
- Experience working in a creative environment.
- Team work and ability to also work individually.
- Previous experience setting and achieving daily goals.
- Ability to strategically plan ahead, and communicate with the relevant stakeholders.
- Need to be able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Hip & Trendy.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Up-to-date and informed about local happenings & events.
Please send your resume to email@example.com