Chief Technology Officer
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
We are looking for a top caliber CTO to spearhead technology efforts across the Asia Pacific region where our client operate 20+ technology companies and are launching new ones at a rapid pace.
CTO will be responsible for envisioning technical architecture from scratch, and leading a team to build initial prototypes, and final product. CTO will also be responsible for training local venture technology teams in Rocket companies in the APAC region, to enable them to deploy and maintain new technology.
- You will be responsible for envisioning technical architecture from scratch, and leading a team to build initial prototypes, and final product.
- You will be responsible for the development and supervision of a team consisting of developers, a product manager, testers and system experts in coordination with our headquarters in Berlin
- You will be the contact person for management and you take care of the perfect fit between business and IT requirements
- You will implement process models (e.g. scrum) and monitor their execution
- You are a top caliber technology professional, with a passion for coding and a deep understanding of database systems, MVC Web Development frameworks, and scalable, high-performance webapp development
- You are an expert, with 5 - 15 years of experience, in one of PHP Zend, CakePHP, Ruby on Rails, or Yee
- You have strong understanding and experience across a range of web development technologies including PHP based MVC frameworks, Ruby on Rails, Java Web Development, Google App Engine etc.
- You have the ability to build, manage and inspire a team of top caliber developers to deliver projects
- You have a BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from top ranked global university. (Candidates with MS degrees will be strongly preferred) An MBA also is an plus.
- With us you will find the perfect combination of start up feeling and professional work environment
- As CTO you are designing the development of a several successful ecommerce businesses over time
- You benefit from our international orientation and after the initial phase abroad, you will find an excellent working environment in Gurgaon
- You will enjoy optimal working conditions and a really high regard for technology
Process: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, current and expected salary, brief note (within 100 words) on why you feel you shall make a great candidate. We shall share your profile only after having a discussion with you about the client and role in detail.
Please mention Role (applying for) in Subject line.