Chief Technology Officer
Mumbai | Permanent
Excellent salary package
Excellent opportunity to be part of the senior leadership team in a large MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected global manufacturer of consumer electronic goods with an annual turnover of over $20 billion and a workforce of over 15,000 across 27 countries. Listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the NYSE, the company has expanded aggressively in India over the last decade. As part of their initiative to consolidate their growth in a technology intensive industry, the company wants to strengthen their leadership team in India.
As Chief Technology Officer, you will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (APAC and EMEA) of the company with a dotted line reporting to the CFO (APAC and EMEA). While you will lead a team of over 50 people, your chief responsibilities would include:
- Planning and implementing the Technological development plan of the company based on their global business strategy
- Monitoring and managing technology upgrades within prescribed budgets and timelines
- Evaluate new and existing technology platforms to provide competitive advantage in the market and lead the strategic planning to meet business goals
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an Engineer /MBA with at least 15 years of industry experience of which at least the last 5 years should have been in a technology role in a large organization.
- You must demonstrate strong management and leadership skills and must possess excellent communication skills.
- While a relevant industry background would be preferable, a strong background of technology rollouts within budgeted costs would be of prime importance.
What's On Offer
An excellent salary package with bonus and perks. Excellent opportunity to establish yourself at the CXO level in a globally respected organization.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I35870