Chief Technology Officer
Mumbai | Permanent
Lead & build team for a fast growing INTERNET based financial organization.
Attractive package for talented technology professional with leadership skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing organization within the INTERNET domain. They are global leaders in processing secure financial payments. They are now seeking a professional to lead and build their technology vertical at their Mumbai office.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the CEO of the organization and will be handle a team of about 10 motivated, talented and knowledgeable professionals.
You will be responsible for :
- Building and developing a strong technology team.
- Overseeing development work on day to day basis and to roll up your sleeve as required.
- Managing relationships with hosting companies and implementing scalable technology from production point of view.
- To be a core member of the product definition team and leader for the product architecture to define the implementation strategy and technologies requirements.
- Managing relationship with the banks’, Payment cards providers’ technology team for seamless integration and service delivery.
- Developing business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
- Defining requirements for new technology implementations.
- Creating and communicating the technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers and stakeholders.
- Supporting the business development process by providing implementation of technical requirement for integration, service delivery and setting SLA’s.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate in this role MUST have :
- Proven leadership experience in Banking IT software and systems with 8 – 10 years experience in building such systems.
- Core understanding of the KYC issues, payment compliance requirements and customer privacy issues.
- Experience of building a scalable fully redundant fault tolerant infrastructure.
- Experience of Architecting solutions and personally a technology visionary.
- Proven ability to build and manage a technical team of 10-20 product engineering professionals.
- Experience in leading banks, payment systems companies and gateways would be an added preference.
- Experience in start up projects / businesses will be an added advantage.
- Core knowledge of information security vulnerabilities and risk management is essential.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self Motivated and directed with a keen eye for detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment to further organization and business interest above all.
What's On Offer
Brilliant opportunity for creative technical professionals to work in a fast pace challenging role and leverage previous professional experience.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27400