Job for the position of “Chief Technology Officer”
The candidate should have a strong understanding of the technology space and trends with a flair for data mining and business intelligence solutions. The role encompasses multiple facets:
- Create the technology strategy and roadmap around adoption of analytical platform used by the organization for consulting services as well as for product development.
- Design and implement cloud strategy as well as manage the cloud platform and related aspects.
- Lead and guide software development, platform management, technology set up and technology vendor relationship for the organization.
- Implement strong discipline and process around product development steps – modularization of components, exhaustive documentation, following coding standards etc.
- Contribute to organization strategy as a part of senior leadership and evangelize the company vision & strategy within and outside the organization.
- Architect products based on data mining and analytical solutions.
- Collaborate with consulting services team for robust implementation of analytics solutions.
- Provide technology mentoring and technical leadership to the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Passion, deep technical competency and leadership exposure in technology strategy, software development, product development & management with strong flair of data (structured & unstructured) as well as business analytics.
- Strong understanding of global technology trends and advancement, open source technologies, cloud technology and business intelligence solutions is a must.
- Experience of technology deployment for business intelligence / analytics solutions or workflow would be desired.
- 7 to 15 years of experience in big data management with exposure to techniques data mining, text mining, web mining, artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, optimization and / or predictive analytics.
- 7+ years of experience of managing mid-size software development team and deployment of software development standards in a technology product organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer handling skills, ability to influence senior level stakeholders, adaptable to changes and possess initiative and creative approaches.
- Proven ability to model, prototype, architect and engineer systems requiring specialized knowledge of machine learning, data-mining, text-mining, web mining, artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, optimization and advanced statistics.
- Experience in using open source tools such as R, Weka, GATE, Cluto, Rapid Miner, Lucene and / or Pentaho will be a plus.
- Hands on experience in model building and coding.
- Excellent computation and data management skills.
- Experience handling voluminous data.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
No.26, 2nd Floor | SNS Plaza | Shivananda Circle
Kumarkrupa Road | Bangalore -560001