The chief technology officer (CTO) is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development. The CTO is part of the company’s top executive management, playing a pivotal role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
- Establish the current, mid-term and long-term direction of technology aimed at keeping the organization on the forefront of beneficial as well as advanced competitive technology.
- Assist the Board in
- Defining, developing and implementing the organization’s technology vision and
- Developing the overall strategy for various technical products and services using state of the art techniques and resources.
- Direct long-term planning and development programs to ensure the best use of organizational resources in defining goals, objectives and programs for the achievement of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Deliver significant value and accessibility of technology products and services to meet the needs of organization and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical and strategic direction to teams developing and implementing new and/or enhanced technology ideas, concepts, products and services
- Lead the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
- Build and manage a top-flight technology team and oversee research and development, as well as project management.
- Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
- Reviews and finalizes all standard operating procedures for technology services/functions in the organization. Identifies process improvement opportunities with the departments/functions/units delivering technology products and/or services.
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering science or a related field; certifications and/or evidence of ongoing continuing professional development in related areaswith preferably in software product development Company in India or Abroad. Candidates from Healthcare background are desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise architectural design and planning.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant strategic business experience managing complex systems and staff structures; a record of progressively responsible senior management positions
- Experience demonstrating increasing responsibility for strategic planning, management and support of information technology services, including direct management of a major IT operation in support of business goals; a strong desire to explore new technology and the ability to ascertain which technology to acquire or adopt to meet defined business needs.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written; experience as a public speaker with ability to present professionally on behalf of the Organization.
Please share your resume on email@example.com or call on +91 9910353789