Versata is hiring for the position of Group Chief Technology Officer (CTO). It's an exciting leadership position and in this role the individual would have the technical leadership responsibility (would be CTO) for two or more application development companies of Versata Enterprises.
Chief Technology Officer
Reporting to the CEO of our portfolio companies, our “Group CTO” position is an exciting leadership role for an enterprise software guru to be the Chief Technology Officer for two or more application development platform companies within Versata’s large (and growing) portfolio of best-in-class enterprise software companies. This is an amazing opportunity for a special candidate who is ready for an extreme, technology leadership and product evangelism experience.
IF HIRED AS OUR GROUP CTO…
- Your technical genius will ensure that our products become bionic (better, stronger,faster) and stay ahead of the competition as you evolve our products roadmaps based on research of industry trends and synthesis of customer feedback.
- Your strength as a communicator and true evangelist will ensure we deepen customer relationships and convey the excitement of our product vision, our newest releases, and our enhanced support programs.
- Your obsession with customer success will ensure that our product and support innovations will meet the needs of our existing customers.
- Your customer insights will allow us to identify valuable cross-selling opportunities among the products you lead and those of our other portfolio companies.
- Your technical management skills will ensure our vision becomes reality as you partner with our delivery and support teams to drive prioritized execution of product and service plans.
- Your personal energy, passion, and drive will ensure we consistently produce positive outcomes for our customers and financial returns for our owners
OUR GROUP CTO WILL BE…
- A rare combination of business and technical excellence - 50% Pre-seller, 50% Product expert and 0% Project manager
- A business leader with at least 10 years of industry experience who thrives on identifying and exploiting new opportunities to continuously grow a business
- A savvy relationship builder who has a proven track record of engaging large global customers and making them successful through product and service offerings
- A Computer Science and Engineering graduate from a top technical university (e.g.IITs, IT BHU, MIT) who most likely also has an MBA from a top business school (e.g. IIMs, ISB, Wharton, Sloan, Kellogg, LBS)
- A leader with deep technical skills, solid understanding of Enterprise software technologies, and many years of hands-on technical experience in large-scale
enterprise software application development
- A product specialist with flair for technical presentations, who is adept at hosting technical webinars and creating compelling artifacts and demonstrations of features and use cases that should be valued by our customers
WHY IS IT EXCITING?
Because this is your opportunity to secure a high visibility and high impact CTO position with an expanding global technology company that has a presence covering 45 countries. At Versata (www.versata.com), our companies solve some of the most complex business problems for the world’s largest organizations by providing best-inclass enterprise software solutions, and you will play a direct, leading role. The 8 companies in Versata’s Application Development portfolio (www.appdev2012.com) include market leaders in unique and specialized aspects of application development for which there is untapped opportunity for growth.
Versata’s parent company Trilogy (www.trilogy.com) and our affiliate company DevFactory (www.devfactory.com) have been revolutionizing the technology industry for over 20 years through a combination of relentless innovation, commitment to customer success, and focus on hiring the world’s best technical talent. With a strong foundation of valuable technology that is proven in the marketplace and top global talent in its ranks, Trilogy and Versata continue to stay on the forefront of technology and business innovation.
WHERE MUST I LIVE?
We operate a fully virtual workforce management model and customers are located on all 7 continents such that you can be located anywhere in the world.
HOW MUCH WILL I MAKE?
You will make $110,000 - $150,000 in guaranteed, all-cash compensation.
WHEN CAN I START?
This position is open immediately. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Chief Operating Officer