JOB DESCRIPTION OF CHIEF – SUPPLY CHAIN (FMCG Company)
Chief – Supply Chain will be responsible for Central Planning and Primary Despatch Organisation and Export Cell.
- To ensure planning processes are improved and complied with on a regular basis.
- Planning cycle: Sales forecasting to replenishment (upto selling locations).
- Monitoring the deviations from the replenishment plan & arrive at improvement opportunities.
- Inventory norms at mother warehouses and selling locations.
- Cost management of Primary Supply Chain
- Management of export logistics.
The candidate profile:
Ideal candidate should have experience of 12 – 15 years in consumer goods organizations with high volume transactions and should be well versed with-
- Planning & despatch processes
- Exports logistics
- NITIE / Graduate Engineer / MBA.
CTC:- 60-70 L
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org